A young couple had an unexpected surprise recently at a local Jewellery & Gem Stone Antiques Roadshow walking away with a large cash sum for trading their unwanted jewellery. Like most households, the British couple had a drawer full of bits and bobs including old broken rings, unusual jewellery and an old Gents watch dating back to the 1930s.
“Although they asked me not to reveal the exact amount I can confirm it was thousands of pounds!” commented The Roman Antiques valuator
Find your own pot of gold
What many people tend not to realise is their unwanted jewellery may be hidden treasure worth hundreds – even thousands of pounds. And right now Collectors are desperate for your unwanted treasures.
No matter how large or small your find, Roadshow buyers are interested in:
- SCRAP GOLD – jewellery/ gold cigarette cases/ gold objects
- DIAMONDS – one carot and above
- WATCHES and POCKET WATCHES – quality brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Phillipa, Vacheron, Universal, Breitling, IWS, Omega and more
- GEM SET JEWELLERY – inc. broken or with stones missing
- OLD SILVER.
“With years of experience in jewellery valuing and purchasing, I have seen many people visit a Roadshow with items of seemingly of little value, and walked away with great cash rewards” added Mr Franks.
With the Gents wristwatch market never been better, and Scrap gold at an all time high – you don’t want to miss out on your own pot of Gold!
What you can expect at P&H Jewellery Roadshows
Simply bring in your old broken and unwanted jewellery and receive a
FREE professional evaluation, with no obligation to sell. Each valuation includes:
- Private one-on-one consultation
- Professional valuation on the worth of your jewellery – with INSTANT CASH SETTLEMENTS for any items purchased
- Advice on whether to sell privately or at auction to ensure the best price
- Expertise on whether your goods will increase their value in time.